Follow me on Twitter RSS FEED

Alen Tower Air Purifier - T300

Posted in

Product Description
In a compact unit, the Alen T300 HEPA tower air purifier delivers style and performance. Unlike many other tower designs, the Alen T300 is a true HEPA air purifier with advanced features such as a UV lamp for bacterial control and activated carbon filter for enhanced odor removal. The T300 has affordable replacement filters that are easy to change, eliminating the need to come in contact with the very particles you want to avoid. With ionic-type tower units, you come in contact with those particles with each cleaning. The T300 is a great choice for those who want a sleek design without sacrificing performance. Replacement Filter Part Number: TF30 The T300 uses 2 HEPA filters and the TF30 ships as a set of 2 filters.

Features
- Effective removal of smoke, pollen, dust, animal dander, dust mites, molds, bacteria and viruses
- HEPA filter with UV lamp for bacteria removal
- Built-in ionizer that minimizes pollutants and produces no ozone
- Enhanced activated carbon filter for even greater odor removal
- Digital display with simple, intuitive touch-button controls

Customer reviews
It's worth every penny!
Though beautiful, after moving to Austin I experienced what a lot of people experience once they move here...ALLERGIES!! Medications would alleviate the headaches and sinus pressures but the sneezing and the watery eyes were, seemingly, incurable, until I came across the Alen T300. I was skeptical because I had tried many others before and none succeeded but I was willing to try anything. I plugged in the T300 (Very quiet) and left it running over night and the next morning noticed a significant difference in the air. NO SNEEZING or watery eyes!! It's worth every penny!!

Can't live without it
After living constantly with waking up to allergy symptoms and all kinds of medicines to address the symptoms, I finally saw an info-commercial for air purifiers and the light bulb went off. I did the research and found that the Alen and IQAir products were the best and cleaned over 95% of contaminants in the air where the info-commercial product only cleaned about 35% of the contaminants. The Alen was best price for feature for my budget with a lifetime warranty so I purchased it. Now my son and I wake up mostly free of any allergy symptoms and the feeling is wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment